Friday, March 05, 2010

Runnin' weather

The WI weather has been PERFECT spring time weather this week. It's been high 30's and I'm LOVING it. Today is the first time since September or October that I went for a run and I could totally tell. I was sucking some major wind. I went about a mile and a half and it took me about 20 minutes. I was trying to keep the pace I kept last summer and that wasn't a real smart idea. lol! But, I went and I finished and I didn't collapse. I had the chills when I got back, but downed a few glasses of water and was fine. So, I'm running again. I LOVE IT! :)

2 comments:

  1. You so deserve some Mommy time....you are an awesome mom but you can't forget about "YOU"!! Glad that you were able to get out and run. I know how much you love to do that.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll get it back. Stick with it. SO proud of you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!