Thursday, January 07, 2010

Weigh in Wednesday and Thursday's 3

I know it's Thursday. But, I didn't do the weigh in yesterday. I'm 4 days into the 30 day shred and I'm starting to not be sore with every. single. movement. Yay! I'm down only 1/2 a pound in 4 days, but I'll take it!

Thursday's 3 Assignment is to tell you 3 things about me that you don't know:

1. I'm a compulsive reader. I read anything and everything I can get my hands on. Even in the shower every day I read the backs of the bottles.

2. I am an organized mess kind of person. I have piles, but USUALLY I know where stuff is in the piles.

3. I LOVE the Backyardigans. We borrow it from the library for ME to watch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!