Friday, October 02, 2009

Lookie what the neighbor did for me!!

Know what this is??
It's heaven, I'm telling you! And lots more work for me next summer, but the completely fun kind! It's my new garden spot. It's at least double, probably triple the size of the former garden. We found a small concrete pad while he was tilling it.


Tim thinks it has something to do with the horse barn that is down there. We're considering turning that into a chicken coop. Rugby is excited about that because he wants to go get the eggs. We'll see how he feels about that if the time comes, though...especially after he's been pecked a time or two. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!