Saturday, June 20, 2009

Up with the sun

Good morning!!

I was up at 4:45 this morning. Crazy! But, we have a showing and I cleaned until midnight and there were somethings I couldn't do at that late hour...like moving the car and truck out of the yard and into the park so the driveway is empty. And mow the lawn (I did wait until 7 to do that, though! You're welcome, neighbors.) I've gotten both bathrooms sparkling, now I only have to clean the kitchen floor and wash the dining room table (and floor if I have time). So, wish us luck, say a prayer that this house sells SOON!

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning......up early today too? Have a wonderful Sunday. We are off to church at Redeemers and then to a church picnic at Hofa Park. Then clean house for meeting tomorrow night. Love ya MOM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!