Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Not feeling it

I haven't been in the blogging mood. There's many times a day I look at the blog and think I should, but don't really have anything to share.

Tim's out of town and that makes life a bit more challenging. Today was summer reading program at the library and baseball tonight...only I fell asleep after SRP and forgot all about baseball....until I was putting kids to bed at 10 tonight. It was picture night tonight, too. OOPS! We even ordered pizza from the tavern uptown because it was late when the kids got me up. (I only slept for about an hour, but it was HEAVEN!!) So, as soon as I finish this glass of wine, I'm headed to bed...TJ is, too. Stinker won't go to bed alone. Have a good night, hopefully I'll be back soon!!

1 comment:

  1. I know how that feels......and take your time...we'll be here xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!