Sunday, June 21, 2009

Another Crayon Roll

A couple days before TJ had his tonsils out, my friend Heidi's daughter (she's in Riley's grade) had her tonsils out. To help her recover since it was going to be a few days of laying in bed, I made her this crayon roll. We also sent a couple new coloring books for her to work on. She thought it was pretty cool. I was going to do it with a turq and white striped pocket, but when I unrolled the turq with white dot backing material, I found the white with turq dot material and it was just SCREAMING to be put together...especially since I did only have 2" more than what the pocket needed. I love how it turned out!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!