Tuesday, April 07, 2009

It's the little things...

that make me happy.

Right now I'm doing the happy dance because TJ (Mr. Nasty Pants) went POOP in the potty chair! He told me he had to go and then he went. ROCK ON!! Last week, he got out of the bath and told Tim he had to go and he went. So, MAYBE, just MAYBE I will actually be able to potty train him before he turns 90 and needs diapers again. When I tried a few weeks ago, he had some success, but it was all me prompting and dragging him to the bathroom every 15 minutes. It wasn't fun for either of us. So I quit. And now this.....I love it! Something sunk in during the week we tried so hard and now he's showing he's ready on his own time. YAY!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah YO YO!!! Granny and Poppa are so proud of you!! Good boy! Can't wait to see you and give you and your brothers a hug!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!