Monday, November 17, 2008

Mommy's got work to do


And she doesn't want to do it. Seriously, I have a sore throat, my fingers are freezing, my toes are freezing, I'd rather snuggle up in bed with a cup of cocoa, watch a movie and sleep the day away....but I have kids. One of which managed to miss two days of school last week in a school that was almost closed by public health because there are sooooooooooo many kids missing with this nasty bug that is going around and the same child tried to get me to keep him home today, but since he hasn't thrown up and hasn't had a fever since Friday night and his only other symptoms are a little headache and a tummy ache, mean old mommy made him go to school. I did have a chat with his teacher about it, too. So, since I had a sick kid I should really do some major cleaning in here. Riley's teacher told me that the nurse at school has everyone cleaning with a 10% bleach solution because nothing else will kill this bug. Lovely. So, to make myself accountable and to actually try to get something done because Bloggyland wants to know what I did today, I'm posting my "to-do" list. I'll post tonight or tomorrow with what I actually got done. Here it is, in no particular order:

Fold laundry 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 (the numbers are the amount of baskets of washed clothes that I have waiting in the laundry room right now)
Clean kitchen
Clean boys' bathroom
Clean Tim's bathroom
Disinfect playroom
Scrub kitchen floor
Scrub boys bathroom floor
Scrub Tim's bathroom floor
Wash more laundry (I have about 3 loads that still need washing)
Wash Rugby's floor
Wash living/dining room floor
Vacuum hallway
Wash sheets
Find pix for Aunt Sandy

1 comment:

  1. The little guy sounds like he is doing better.Praying his headache and tummy ache stopped!Disinfecting the house ew!Not fun!Hope you get warmed up Jess and had a better day :)

    Maleesa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!