Monday, November 17, 2008

My tsunami was barely a splash in the kiddie pool

My cleaning tsunami, that is. Ok, so maybe it was a bit ridiculous to expect to get ALL those things done, especially when I'm feeling less than splendid. But, it feels good to have a list and to be able to cross things off, right. I'm not fretting that I didn't get all of the list done, I have tomorrow afternoon to work on it again AFTER MY INTERVIEW!! (That got scheduled this afternoon, btw!)

So, I did get a little bit done, but not nearly what I'd hoped. Here's the list:

Fold laundry 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 DONE!
Clean kitchen (swept, at least and I tore the high chair apart and washed the cover AND the straps that were crusted with food and bleached the rest of it. I got the dishes all washed which was quite a chore as well.)
Clean boys' bathroom DONE!!
Clean Tim's bathroom DONE!!
Disinfect playroom
Scrub kitchen floor
Scrub boys bathroom floor
Scrub Tim's bathroom floor
Wash more laundry (3 washed and folded!!) DONE
Wash Rugby's floor (He went to bed waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy early, so no chance on that tonight.)
Wash living/dining room floor
Vacuum hallway
Wash sheets
Find pix for Aunt Sandy

AND! I made homemade buttermilk waffles for supper. Riley and TJ were in heaven and Tucker even ate a whole one by himself, I was so surprised!! They were pretty tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!