Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Tomorrow I will be shopping for our feast and Wednesday and Thursday will be spent preparing food and enjoying the company, so you probably won't see me again until Friday. In the meantime, you can head over to Cafe Jessica and see what I'm cooking up for Thanksgiving!! I've got our whole menu laid out WITH THE RECIPES for you. (I know Maleesa will like that!) So, head over and see what I'm cooking. There's some old stand-by recipes and some new ones I'm sure will be favorites, too.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. LOL you know me so well.Thanks.Heading over to check it out now.

    Happy Thanksgiving since we will not hear from you until after that :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!