Monday, November 24, 2008

It Won't Be Like This For Long...

Any old Hootie and the Blowfish fans out there?? I used to enjoy them back in the day. Now, Darius Rucker is hitting the road on the country side of things. I heard his first country single on the radio and didn't know that he was going country. The voice sounded SO familiar, but I couldn't place it right away. But, in a few minutes it hit me. It was a good song. This morning, one of the baby blogs I read had this video posted. It's a song that he wrote for his little girl, and while I don't have any little girls it is so sweet and I even dropped a tear or two while listening. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!