Thursday, June 12, 2008

Busy boy!

That's my Timmy! He had an interview at a nearby school Wednesday that went well. We're waiting to hear back on that. Today he got a call for another interview at a different school further north and east of here (in fishing and hunting country!). That will be on Monday. Cross you fingers this goes well!

Then, since he was done with Student Teaching last Thursday, I set him to work on replacing the living/dining room floor with the hardwood that we bought back in MARCH. It's looking so great!! I can't wait to have it done, but that will come soon. We bought a pretty area rug for in front of the couch and that looks really nice in there. I can't wait to show you the finished pictures! We also put down some porcelain tile in the entry. We're almost done, so I'll wait to post pictures then.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!