Saturday, June 14, 2008

Muffintop

This week was a terrible one for exercising. The weather was terrible and I refuse to walk or ride bike when I'm going to get nothing but wet and cold. Soooooo, I didn't. I did walk to school a few times to get the kiddies, but other than that not a whole lot. And to compensate did I eat better? Nope. If anything it was worse. What is it about crappy weather that makes me want to eat? I have a Gazelle that I should use, but haven't. I did just get a Biggest Loser workout DVD from the library so I'll have to try that out. Just no ambition for working out lately. Anyway, that's that.

Weight last week: 185
Exercise this week: less than 2 miles walking
Weight this week: +1...........186

Hopefully the other Muffintoppers did better.

2 comments:

  1. Keep at it! I like the Biggest Loser DVDs--have fun with whatever one you got :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I know its hard to see your mess ups on the ol' scale. It will get better. Hopefully your weather will improve and the eating part of it will get better too.

    I find it so hard to stray from my old eating habits. Last night Taco Bell seduced me and then left me with more calories than I needed.

    Uggg. I MUST say NO! Self control. What a huge issue!!

    Im rooting for ya!
    Gretchin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!