Monday, April 28, 2008

reign over me


Yes, Adam, another review. At least this isn't a book, right?

For the rest of you, this is an Adam Sandler movie like no other. I was pretty amazed that he could be serious for such a length of time! He plays a man that lost his wife and 3 girls in the 9/11 tragedy. Don Cheadle plays his college room-mate who bumps into him after the fact and it goes into living your life to the fullest, regrets, etc. All in all, it was a good movie. I enjoyed it. I cried near the end, so be warned if you watch this and you are a crier like me. Jada Pinkett-Smith plays Don Cheadle's wife (not too impressed with her performance) and Liv Tyler plays a therapist. I'm not sure I like her...maybe it's just that I'm watching her gigantic lips the whole time. I don't know. Anyway, it was good and I'd watch it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!