Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ketchup!

Ok, so maybe it's CATCH UP, but you get the idea.....

There's not a whole lot going on around here. Tucker got all 4 of his front teeth in last week and is starting to CRAWL. He does the inchworm crawl. It's so cute and funny! Here's JoJo checking him out...
JoJo and Riley having a little relaxation time with Daddy...
I went into the kitchen the other day after getting Rugby out the door for school to find TJ helping himself to some peanut butter. He was eating it off the knife, but I gave him a spoon....
The weather has been nice the last couple days, so we've been outside enjoying that and haven't done a whole lot. Maybe I'll have more for you later this week. (It's supposed to get cold again tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!