Thursday, February 08, 2007

High School Meme

Here's something fun I found tonight....thanks to Miss Kriss.

High School Meme
Grad Year: 1998

1. Who was your best friend? Monica....and she's still my best friend! 16ish years later. ZOIKS! Has it been that long?

2. What sports did you play? Cheerleading and basketball

3. What kind of car did you drive? Betsy was my Chevy Cavalier and Edith was my Ford Tempo. Both....not so nice. I still think Betsy was possessed.

4. It's Friday night, where were you? Probably working or if it was football season, then I was at the game.

5. Were you a party animal? Not so much.

6. Were you in the "In Crowd"? Nope.

7. Ever skip school? Only 63 days my senior year...

8. Ever smoke? A few. Usually only menthols on the first snowfall while on the phone with Monica, making snow angels in my boxers. LOL!

9. Were you a nerd? Not so much. I was aiming for invisible.

10. Did you get suspended/expelled? No

11. Can you sing the alma mater? Yup, I think I still remember the dance, too....side effect of the cheerleading thing....I KNOW that I still remember Land of 10,000 Dances. LOL!

12. Who was your favorite teacher? Mrs. Lucht once I didn't have her classes and she was only the TIGIL advisor....Mrs. Scharenbrock was good, too.....Mr. Brockman stands out, though.....(Yea, Chad was only growing MARIgolds)

13. Favorite class? Independant Sewing

14. What was your school's full name? Gillett High School

15. School mascot? Tigers

16. Did you go to Prom? I don't think I made it my Senior year, but I did for the other 3.

17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? NOT FOR ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD!!!!!!

18. What do you remember most about graduation? My party.

19. Favorite memory of your Senior Year? Don't really have one.

20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? If we had one, I didn't know about it.

21. Did you have a job your senior year? Yuppers, who could forget the Dairy Cove! I loved that place!

22. Who did you date? Aside from the tall, dark and handsome fella my freshman year, no one memorable.

23. Where did you go most often for lunch? Monica's or P-We's.

24. Have you gained weight since then? Not as much as most...even after 3 kids.

25. What did you do after graduation? Worked at the Cove and then in June or July started working at Reinhart's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!