Tuesday, August 22, 2006

We've been busy!






Little update for you....It's been a while since I updated this thing, so figured that maybe I should do it quick before I take off again. We spent Wednesday to Monday at the old house packing and visiting with family. It was so nice to do that before we take off for real. Saturday, Christine and the kids came over and helped pack stuff up. The house sure looks empty! Sunday we had Tim's grandma's 90th birthday party in Sheboygan Falls and it was such a beautiful day! The weather was gorgeous and it was nice to see everyone again. Monday. we packed up the trailer and picked up my red-haired borrowed daughter (aka my cousin Lindsay) and hiked out to the new house. It took 5 1/2 hours with TJ thinking he needed to eat all the time for the first leg of the trip and Riley's potty stops....he thinks it's cool to go on the side of the road, so I think that's why he says he has to go all the time. LOL!

The kids and I have been investigating Boyceville a little and enjoying the new house....still trying to unpack stuff. The house is a disaster, but it'll all get straightened out soon enough, I'm sure. Just a matter of finding a home for everything. At least I got the computer set up, though! Necessities, necessities!!

We got another nibble on the house. I'm waiting for a call back to see when they want to come look at it, so keep your fingers crossed for us!!!

In the mean time, here's some new pix:

Hangin' out in the hammock with daddy..
Sleeping Riley and a not so happy TJ

Playing at the park

Boys in the hammock A well-fed baby TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!