Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Happy Birthday Grandma Harmelink!

Tim's Grandma Harmelink turned 90 and to celebrate, Trudy and her brothers and sisters threw a party! It was at a great little park in Sheboygan Falls on the river. While we were there, there was a family of birds floating down the river and Rugby thought that we needed a picture, but by the time that we got my camera, they had floated quite a bit down river. So, Rugby made me run with TJ strapped to my front to catch them so he could get a picture. I'm sure we were quite the site running like that, but here's a pic of the birds for you, anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!