Sunday, June 11, 2006

Selling the house


Here's a picture of the house! It looks so nice now that the landscaping is done on the south side. (I LOVE TIMMY'S HELP!!) We listed the house in the Press Gazette and in the Shawano Leader. Today we also listed it online at http://www.fsbo.com/list/85689. Once I get the house cleaned out/up some more I'll be adding pix of the inside. I also printed some flyers and hung around Bonduel and will be hanging more as I get out of Bonduel. I'm hoping that Timmy will hang some this afternoon when he goes to Appleton to pick up the guy that is riding with him to New York. Anyway, that's what's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!