Tuesday, June 13, 2006

34 weeks, 5 days

I had my doctor appointment today. All is well. They were a tiny bit concerned that my blood pressure was so low, but not enough to do anything about it...I guess they'll just monitor it again when I go in in 2 weeks. I think that I'll be getting copies of my records at that time also in case we happen to be at the new house and something happens. She did mention that I could pick the date I wanted to be induced to make life easier, also.....we'll see how that goes when we're in there next. They'll start checking to see if I'm dialating at that appointment, too. YUCK! I hate that part. Anywho, all is well and the boys were angels. Dr. Kim thinks it's neat that I keep play-doh in my purse for them to play with.

The boys are so excited about Thursday, also...it's their DAY OUT WITH THOMAS! (Thanks, Christine, Steph and Lisa!!) They were bouncing around the house tonight completely excited that it was just 2 sleeps til Thomas, plus they saw him on the news tonight and you'd have thought that he were coming through the TV and into the house with how excited they were!

More to come, it's late and I'm exhausted!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you are this far along already!! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!