Monday, June 26, 2006

Now that VBS is over.....

I needed some time to re-coup! Alyssa (my cousin) is going to school at Martin's College of Cosmetology in Green Bay and had this "blue card" which is basically that I can come and get student pricing instead of paying the public prices. YAY! So, this morning I went and had a manicure, pedicure with hot wax treatment, and 2 color highlights all for the grand cost of NOTHING! It was super. I was there for 4 hours and it was sooooooooooo relaxing. I think I'm going to get addicted to the pedicures, though! It was wonderful. If my back wasn't so sore, it would have been even better, but it was still great! And Tim liked the prices! LOL! Too bad he's not home to see the result!

Ok, and I posted a belly shot of me. I HATE HATE HATE having this, but thought that some of you would like it. It was just taken Thursday and I still have til the 20th before I'm due. I feel huge already! And look it, too.........

2 comments:

  1. I think your belly looks great. Be proud show it off. It is one of the only time you can show it off. Go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not big at all!Your crazy lady lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!