Monday, May 08, 2006

WE GOT IT!!

HOORAY! We got the house and EVERYTHING in it! The son of the people who used to live there is the one selling it and he lives out of state....I think the realtor said Georgia, so we made our offer to include the house "as is" and he accepted that. There's a really nice dining set and some other furniture, lawn mower, tools, etc so it seems to be a good deal! Tim's excited, too. We're closing sometime near June 2nd...haven't gotten the details on that yet. Anyway, just wanted to let you know!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you, neighbor!!! I can't wait to come visit! What is the status with selling your current house? Are you going to now move before the baby is born?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to start moving stuff the day that we close, after that I was HOPING to be able to deliver here, but depending on how quickly our house sells and where Tim is we may live in this house as long as possible. If it sells quick, it's possible that we'll stay with Steve and Trudy or my parents...mom and dad already offered and there are lots of extra hands available at a moments notice, so we may go that route. Too much to do and not enough time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!