Monday, May 15, 2006

Stuff Kids Say...

So, the boys are crazy and say crazy stuff. Tonight, we had supper with Steve and Trudy and then the boys (mostly Rugby since Riley doesn't have that kind of patience...) wrote a story and created a power point presentation of it. It was about when I was sick and they made me sandwiches. So, they are looking for a picture of the sandwich when Rugby spots one and says, "THAT'S A GLORIOUS SANDWICH!!" It was hilarious!

Then, on the way home Riley asked me how mice exercise and I told him that they run. He told me they don't. Then Rugby pipes up with, "They don't run, Mom, they scamper." WHERE DOES HE GET THIS STUFF FROM??? I didn't even know he knew the word "scamper" let alone use it correctly! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO gonna be in trouble in a couple of years if this keeps up. Little Mr. Smarty Pants!

As for the house, we are still working on completing the necessities of the new mortgage. It's been a bit frustrating, but we're getting there. Our house is getting closer and closer to ready to sell. We got some more rubbermaid tubs to pack into. Got a deal on those at Walmart this weekend, so I have more packing I'm able to do. Plus, I think I'm crazy having Rugby's birthday party here this weekend. YIKES! Lots to do. Tomorrow (Tuesday) I have doctor and we are going to pick up the stuff to make alien masks at the party and Rugby's all excited about that.

Hope all is well with you! More to come.....

1 comment:

  1. I so enjoy reading about moments like these!!! Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!