Thursday, February 02, 2006

I built a Widget!!

It's a Macintosh thing....It's an automated task, basically. There are games, dictionary, calculator, etc....mine is a snowflake weather report. I'm SO EXCITED!! Next week we are adding the movement, tonight was just the icon and actual display. There's some simple html involved and I was able to make it work in short order. WOO HOO! Just had to share my joy at actually being able to program something!! LOL! It was actually easier than I thought it was going to be...I had a template for the html, so I didn't have to know too much programming, but it was still cool!

The boys got some pillows in the mail from Tanner and Macy. OH BOY! They were so excited!! The pillows had Nemo on them and they love Nemo. It was a little war to pick who got what color, but they managed to settle that without any battle wounds, so it was a good day! LOL! (Thanks for those, BTW Auntie Jan!) They brought me some of the M&M's in a dixie cup cuz they wanted to share, so that was cute! :)

Not too much else going on. I have class again tonight....I'm so glad that it's an earlier night than my Wednesday class. It's only 9:30 am and I'm already ready for a nap! And that nasty groundhog saw his shadow....ARGH! I don't want 6 more weeks of winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!