Saturday, December 31, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The new year is now only a few hours away. It's hard looking back at the year to know exactly where the time has gone. The kids have grown so fast and so much has happened. I never expected that we'd be having another baby this time last year I'd have told you you were crazy for making such a suggestion, but here we are. Rugby is enjoying school so much and little Riley wants to do EVERYTHING that his big brother does. They are so much fun and are enjoying living on a sledding hill. Rugby is looking forward to a sledding party for his classmates and Riley just wants to run jump and climb. LOL!

Cheers to you all for a happy, healthy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!