Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Stuck near Pocono

So, Tim was on his way home about 5:30 last night and we were so happy! However, by the time he got to Pocono, PA he lost the tire from his trailer so he ended up sleeping in a truck stop hotel and waiting until morning to have it fixed. I don't think he was too thrilled about that, but at least it's getting fixed and he's still going to make it home before Turkey Day. I just talked to him and they were fixing it and looking for a pin for the trailer hitch since Timmy forgot to put one in before he left. SILLY BOY! So, anyway, 12-15 hours and Tim should be home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!