Saturday, November 26, 2005

Major Brownie Points!

It's so nice to have Tim home!! He's reminded me of the many reasons I have to be Thankful. He's been amazing with the kids since he's been home and that's been even better for me! I haven't been feeling well, so after going hunting with Joel yesterday he took the kids to my mom and dad's for supper last night and let me stay home and get some rest. This morning he took the kids for breakfast and didn't get home til noon. It was the kids naptime, and so I still get to rest. It's after times like this that I realize how hard it is on all four (soon to be 5) of us when he's on the road....and that will soon be over, too. WE CAN'T WAIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!