Friday, March 26, 2010

noreply-comment

I love comments. In fact, that's probably my favorite thing about blogging. I love knowing that something I'm saying or doing is enjoyed by and/or helping others. Maybe I'm just letting you know that you aren't alone in a situation. So, on the RARE occassion that someone does comment, usually I can't reply because the comments come from "noreply-comment @ blogger. com" and like the address states, I can't reply. It's so sad! So, sometimes I have time to search that persons blog to get an e-mail address or reply to their post or they have no blog and I can't reply at all. So, here I am asking for you, my loyal readers, to do me a favor. Will you please update your profile so I can easily reply to you? Here's a simple how to:

If you decide to get a new email account for this purpose, sign in to Blogger and edit your profile. Under the word “PRIVACY”, click the box by “Show My Email Address”. Under the word “IDENTITY”, enter your new email address where it asks for it. And that’s really all you need to do, unless you feel like updating more of your profile.


Pretty please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!