Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Back to school

Well, Riley DID go back to school yesterday. He was asleep on the couch at 5:30 last night, too. I guess it was too much to go back to a full day after 4 days of laying around. He got up and (barely) ate supper and was snuggled into bed by 7. Hopefully today will go smoothly for him.

Rugby's still healthy! Thank heavens for that!

Today we're going to clean and maybe make a trip to Goodwill to clean off the front porch. I'd really like to clean up the yard, too. We'll see how much I get done.

DaNa's got partial test results back and it is cancer. They are doing more testing to find out what type and how to treat it. She's only 25. Her daughter is 2. Please continue to pray for her and her family. It's going to be a long, hard road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!