Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Singin' In The Rain

Thursday last week was rainy here. The kids took advantage of that to splash around in the puddles that they found in the driveway. This is the first time it's rained since we moved back, so they were in LOVE with the ankle deep puddles! It rained again today, but didn't make near the puddles we got the other day. They still had fun!

The Instigator: He was the first one out the door!



Happy to play along:

No need for indoor plumbing for this kid...
I had some group shots with TJ in them, but nothing where he's facing me so that's why he's missing from the pictures, but rest assured, he was just as wet as the rest!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!