Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Today is the day!

Today is TJ's day fro surgery.

R&R and Tuck are going to be at Rugby's friend, Brandon's, house. Tim will pick them up for baseball practice on his way home so I can just stay with TJ and not worry about the rest. With a little luck, we won't be spending the night at the hospital. They are going to watch and see how he does before making that decision.

Wish us luck!


**WED AFTERNOON EDIT: We're home and all went well. TJ is a super trooper! I'll post more tomorrow (hopefully).

1 comment:

  1. Luck Mama! Hope everything goes smoothly and you're both home in your beds tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!