Friday, June 05, 2009

Oh the fun we will have!

Today is the kids' last day of school. I think I'm more excited than they are!! They were admiring two pots of flowers out front this morning, so I let them take them to school for their teacher's. I hope they like them. They are pretty pink and white striped petunia's and I planted them in April, so they are already filling the pots quite nicely. We've been good about dead-heading and they were very pretty. So, the teachers get those (but there are still 4 pots of them here for me to enjoy, also!

Yesterday, TJ saw the ENT again. We are battling some apnea and the kid is constantly having a runny nose. Well, next Wednesday (the 10th) we'll be having tonsils and adenoids removed. YAY! I'm so excited that we will (probably) be rid of his problems! The doc said it should improve his sleeping, his speech, his breathing, his behavior, and his energy. WOWIE!! It'll be like a brand new boy!

So, being that it's the kids last day of school and we need to check over our old house, the kids and I are trekking back to Bonduel today. Tim will have a nice quiet house to finish projects he's been meaning to get to, take Grandma fishing, and get ready for his last week of school. We'll be back on Sunday.

So, that's that. Have a great day! See you when we get back!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!