Friday, May 08, 2009

Road Trippin'

I was going to surprise my mother with a trip home for Mother's Day weekend....but she asked a point blank question so I had to tell her. Anyway, the babies and I are headed back home for the weekend. R&R are spending Friday night with a friend and Tim will get them sometime on Saturday....I'm sure there will be fishing involved in their plans! lol!

Next week, I will be a cleaning madwoman as we have an open house on Saturday and my bestest friend in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD is coming for a very long overdue visit. Should be fun!

I'll try and post some pix when we get back on Sunday!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!