Monday, April 27, 2009

Thank You

Dear Shield Industries,

A few weeks ago, I purchased your product, ForceField Fabric Protector, with the HOPES that it was protect my upholstery investment from my four young boys. The clerks at Hancock Fabrics, where I purchased this were very helpful and suggested a double coat. I took their advice and my $13 bottle of fabric protector home without too much faith that this was actually going to work. I mean, I had the chairs professionally Scotch Guarded when we purchased the chairs three years ago and from the first meal, they were stained. I thought that combined with the amazing deal I got on the upholstery that even it it didn't work, I could afford to reupholster the chairs AGAIN in a year or two. I have four boys, ages 7, 6, 2, and 21 months. They all sit on these chairs for every meal. Even the baby is in a booster and LOVES to spill his drinks and dinners all over the chairs (to be fair, he also loves to spill on the floor and walls.) In the past two weeks, these chairs have seen spilled milk, maple syrup, ice cream, and other various "wet" food items and my chairs STILL look as fabulous as they did when I recovered them. Thank you, Shield Industries. I look forward to many years use of these chairs now that they are safe from stains.

Thanks again, you've made a believer out of me!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!