Monday, March 23, 2009

Busy!!

I've been busy, folks!

Yesterday, I painted a closet that Tim finished remodeling for me....a YEAR ago! and touched up the paint in a bedroom and a bathroom. We are planning to repaint the kitchen...I just have to figure out what color. I need something cool...and I don't mean awesome (but that would be good, too), I mean in a cool shade vs. a warm shade. If you have seen my kitchen and have some ideas, PLEASE let me know!! I also need to take down the photos that I have on the mantle, but don't know what to do to decorate up there if/when I do, so suggestions there would be good, too. I'll try and post some pictures later today or tomorrow.

I did manage to make TJ his Cars crayon roll, now I get to make one for my Aunt Sandy for her grand-daughter....I'll be working on that this week. I really want to make a couple re-usable grocery bags or a purse, but I don't know if I'm willing to tackle that yet. It's not that it's hard, but it's a lot of pieces and I don't have the room to spread out like I'd like to with all the little hands "helping" all the time.

Today is shopping day, so we'll be gone for the morning and miss our regular naptime. If I get going soon, we should be home before they fall asleep in the car and I'll get a bit of time to myself when we get back which is always nice, especially after a trip to town. I made a spreadsheet that broke down all the chores I need to do in a week and when I think I should do them, so maybe that will help me get a handle on things around here. It's worth a shot, anyway.

Also, R&R wrestled this weekend, so I have pix to share and the results, too....keep an eye out for a post VERY soon!! (Or remind me if it doesn't show up today or tomorrow!!)

Well, I smell a diaper that needs changing and we should get out the door, too. Happy Spring!! It might be raining, but the flowers are starting and that is always reason to be happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!