Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Heads above water

I think we might actually swim. lol! Yesterday, Rugby woke up throwing up, TJ woke up throwing up and I found out that Tim was up part of the night throwing up. By yesterday afternoon, TJ and Rugby were better, but Tim came home from work earlier than usual, crawled in bed with jammies on under 2 blankets and asked for a third because he was freezing (COMPLETELY unlike him!). He got up long enough to eat the chicken soup I made for supper, crawled back to bed and slept til he left for work this morning. I think his fever broke around the time I went to bed at 9:30, so I'm hoping he had a good night of sleep. I still haven't talked to him today. At least (knock on wood), the rest of us are doing alright. I don't mind the sickies when they come in intermitent shifts, give me a chance to clean up before we start over instead of one on top of the other. Anyway, the school makes the kids wait 24 hours from their last episode of vomitting before they can go back to school and since noon was the mark for Rugby, he's home again today. Riley will be bringing his homework for him tonight. Ahhh, lovely. So, that's been the last couple days here. Always something :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Boy....hope your boys are feeling better! Doesn't sound like fun at all! Icky! Hope you don't end up getting it!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!