This has been floating around Facebook. I did it there, but if you aren't on Facebook, here it is for you. Happy Sunday!
1. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
2. I can't wait for spring. I ordered flowers already for the front walk and can't wait to get my hands in the dirt!!
3. I HATE the snow and cold. I want to move somewhere a bit warmer (TN, KY, WV, OK, KS...somewhere warm but not OMG warm.)
4. I'll never talk my hubby into it.
5. Besides, it's too far from our families and I would love to be closer to them, too.....maybe we'll build a build family commune and all move there. (I can have snow made for you, Granny!)
6. I hate doing laundry....especially since I'm in the middle of potty training!
7. I love Boyceville and the friends that we have made here!
8. I miss Gillett and the friends and family we have there.
9. I read a lot. I think I'm addicted to books. I just finished the Twilight series...each book only took me 2 days to read, I just couldn't put them down!!
10. I love baking.
11. I hate thinking of what we're going to have for dinner everynight.
12. I get bored too easily with food so we rarely eat the same thing twice.
13. I love having a whole herd of boys and being the only girl in the house.
14. I hate attention.
15. I hate receiving surprises but I love to give them.
16. I wish that I were more social.
17. I hate clutter but married a collector and clutter magnet.
18. There isn't enough money in the world to make me want to go back to high school.
19. I am learning to appreciate exercise.
20. Tim and I often talk of our "final" house and I often wonder if we'll ever be able to afford it. That thing will be huge and on a huge property....do I get maid service?
21. I thought this was going to be harder than it is.
22. I love crafting and often have a couple projects started.
23. I have no ambition until after noon most days. About the time I have energy to do something, the kids are up from naps and the other two are home from school. I'm sooooo not a morning person!
24. I am hoping and praying our home in Boyceville sells this spring and Tim finds a job he'll love....wherever that may be.
25. I think it's awesome when I have photos printed and they ask to see the copyright release and I can tell them that I took them myself. LOVE THAT!