Thursday, December 04, 2008

5-15 with PRIZES!

Do you want to lose 5, 10, maybe even 15 pounds? What are you waiting for?? Prizes? Hmm, that could POSSIBLY be arranged....The girls over at Diet Cake (click the link for the rules) are having a little contest . Between tomorrow (December 5th) and January 15th they are challenging you to lose weight. They are offering up a MYSTERY prize valued at "dozens of dollars"....isn't that tempting!! OOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! All you have to do is go to Diet Cake tomorrow and check in with your name and weight. Then, once a week until the 15th of January check in that you are still participating. Easy peasy!

I've gained back 3 of the 25 something pounds that I lost this spring, so I'm gonna join in with the hopes that I'm able to keep the holiday 15 off my hips this year. Maybe even lose another pants size...BOY wouldn't that be nice?? So, who wants to join me??

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to lose the weight, however I have plateaued.....I'm now working on endurance

    LOVE the Christmas music...thanks xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!