Sunday, November 02, 2008

The weekend review

Here's a Thanksgiving preview for you:
Doesn't that look YUMMY?!! It was! It's a Pumpkin Turtle Cheesecake and the recipe will be on Cafe Jessica soon. My mom was here this weekend, as well as Tim's parents so I had a full house again. It's always nice to have company. Tim's parents had plans for dinner with Grandma and Grandpa B, so mom was here for supper Saturday so we had a Thanksgiving meal since we stay here for turkey day and she's back home for that. I made an herb glazed turkey that was TO DIE FOR. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!! Smashed taters and corn were also on the menu with the yummy cheesecake for dessert.


We put R&R to bed on the pull out Friday night and JoJo wanted to join them...this is what I found a few minutes later.........

Friday night was trick-or-treating in town, so Rugby's buddy Brandon came over and Jaimie and I walked our street with all 5 kids. It was fun! The Witch and Groucho Marx.

The witch, pirate, tiger and pumpkin.......
Sunday, mom took us out for lunch after church. The boys voted for Chinese so we went to Menomonie and had Chinese. After lunch, mom said goodbye and began her journey back home. When we said goodbye, we ran over to the hospital for a little errand. I'll tell you all about that in another post later tonight or tomorrow.

How was your weekend??

2 comments:

  1. So...at what age do you think Rugby will stop being a witch?!!! HaHa. We are enjoying having Tim down here - it must be a change from 4 boys to 2 girls!!!

    P.S. Love your new header.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this mean what I think means? Are you thinking pink or blue?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!