Wednesday, October 29, 2008

At least there's some thing good today...

Last night, we had some car trouble. Tim was on his way to his sister's house in Indiana when the car broke down. It was 9pm and he was still 4 hours from her. Long story short, it was expensive. BUT! While I was sitting here alone, I applied for 3 jobs. I was able to apply online, so that was working in my favor. 2 of them are something that I've done in the past, and one was using the degree that sits here waiting for something to come along....well, something came along, but not for the degree. Tonight I got a phone call from someone and he was acting like I should know who he is, but that must just be his personality. The good news is that I have an interview! So, cross your fingers and toes that this goes well. It will start out as a group interview on Wednesday, November 5th at 1pm. There is childcare onsite for the interview, so that's good. I'm sure I can locate someone to watch R&R if I'm not back by 3:30.

Anyway, wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! Can't wait to hear about all the "silly" questions they ask.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!