Friday, October 17, 2008

In progress

So yesterday, Tim says to me "Do you need anything built?"

Um, no. I was rinsing out the paint brush from painting the chair rail for the fishing bedroom (pix coming soon!) in the smaller bathroom and said, "No, but if we could afford it, I'd like to replace this cabinet. It looks cheap." (Under the sink)

To which he replies, "I have lumber, I'll just replace the face."

OOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKK, so now that I thought we had the house about ready to list for sale, we're replacing the face of another cabinet. While it will be wonderful, I hate being in the midst of yet another project. So, here's a picture in progress. I'll post more when it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!