Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Well, that was fun!

Well. Mother Nature had her own April Fool's joke to play on us. 6 INCHES OF SNOW fell and managed to be enough to cancel school yesterday for the boys. Can you believe it? That much snow in April. UGH! This is truly the winter that will not die. I'm so sick of it!! On a side note, though, it's supposed to hit 47 today and 55 tomorrow, so it shouldn't be around long. My poor bike and bike trailer were COVERED in the icky white stuff and I couldn't even take it out for a stroll yesterday after it did mange to make it up to 40.




I still think my April Fool's joke was better, but hey, can't win 'em all!**







**Special props to Ginger at The Small Moments. I hope I didn't upset her by using her pic!! She's battled so hard for her little punkins and I'm so excited for her (and I don't even know her!)

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! I saw all these hits on my blog from your blog and so I clicked over here. I didn't see your fine print at first and I saw that sonogram and I thought, "Wow...that looks alot like mine...too much like mine!" Then I saw your fine print and had a good laugh. Thanks for starting my day off on a good note and I certainly don't mind you using my pic for something so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!