Wednesday, March 05, 2008

PSA from Tucker and other odd n' ends

We're heading out for the weekend, so I thought that I'd give you a picture laden post to get you through until we are back on Friday night...

Yesterday, I heard a crunch-crunch-crunching in the kitchen and went to investigate.....I found the little TJ mouse eating the raisins out of the Raisin Bran. Goober!
Here's my little linebacker and his big brother. I swear Tucker is getting bigger by the day! And Riley takes ANY opportunity to have his picture taken. TJ was standing next to me trying to see it on the LCD.
Too Cute!
Tucker actually enjoying what is usually "Bumbo Seat Torture"
And now, Tucker has an important public safety message for you:

DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE....he's even demonstrating!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!