Thursday, March 06, 2008

Viva La Chula Vista!

Blogging LIVE from the couch in our hotel room. YES! I am that addicted to blogging! We're at Chula Vista Resort in Wisconsin Dells and it's BEAUTIFUL! I'm telling you it's amazing!! There's REAL granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, 2 fireplaces, a hot tub in the room and an amazing view from the window. There's an underground tunnel from our building to the indoor waterpark...that even has a water rollercoaster! The kids are in heaven. TJ was having fun splashing in the kiddie pool area and almost fell asleep on my lap as we were coasting down the lazy river. Tucker even had his own inner tube that Jen brought along for us to use and he floated away on the river. We made 3 circles and he was happy and smiling the whole time. I think I'm raising fish the way these boys like the water!!

Here's a few pictures of the room:

Excuse the mess, the babies were sleeping so I wasn't cleaning to take the pix...

My babies the fish...

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jess sounds like everyone is having a great time!!! Take it easy and enjoy the time away :)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!