Saturday, January 05, 2008

Not such a great day......

+Rugby was having technical difficulties with his feet on Thursday......



Since then, though, things have improved. Rugby and Riley are outside helping Tim take plywood off the garage walls to re-wire it. Great project for winter, right? At least Joel sent a kerosene heater for him to use.

Here's boys dressed for playing in the garage:

Then I hear Kerosene playing in my head. It's too weird. Anyway, that's the random thought for the day. Here's the video for you:



Here's a link to my Project 365 Flickr account: http://www.flickr.com/photos/22444582@N08/

Besides updating the blog, here's what TJ and I were doing:
taking pix together :) AWE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!