Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tuck Tuck visits the dr and other tales

So, yesterday Tucker had a doctor visit for his 2 month check up and shots. He wasn't digging on the shots too much. Man, the kid has a set of lungs on him! They did weigh him, though and were quite impressed. He's gained over 4 POUNDS since the last time we were in. He was 10 pounds, 9 ounces yesterday. She was actually laughing at me at how much he eats. Apparently, an 8 oz bottle every 3 hours isn't normal. So, we have to cut it back to 6 oz every 2 hours and see how that goes, we have to see her in a month about that. It should help with the reflux, at least. Here's the moose (taken yesterday):
On Friday, my MIL and FIL came to visit for the weekend. They stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Bosman in Baldwin, but came over a couple times to visit with us and also came to church with us on Sunday. The church had an "after baby" shower for us, so they came for that and to meet Mr. Tucker. Then, Sunday night Monica came to visit and she stayed until yesterday. Monday she took Riley to town for a shopping trip and some alone time with her godson and Monday night Tim watched all 4 boys so she and I could go to town for dinner. It was really nice!! Last night we all went out for Chinese right before she left.
Now, I am getting ready to leave to pick up the new countertops for the kitchen and bathroom so we can maybe work on that next week. This weekend, I am playing a wedding photographer for my brother's wedding. I can't wait!! (At least for the wedding part, I'm a smidge nervous about the photography part...there are SO MANY variables, I pray I'm prepared and that they get some good pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!