Thursday, October 18, 2007

Busy, Busy!



Isn't this planner grand? It's a Busy Body Book. There are 5 columns for appointments and notes. I can barely contain my excitement!! Think of it....4 boys plus me (I think I can share a column with DH....maybe)!! I would be able to have everything written down (how does THAT work?!) and maybe feel organized for a change....

Now, imagine my excitement at finding this: Stef's Blog. She's giving away one of these bad boys. WOOHOO!! So, go there and enter (or wait, don't...lol!). You can always go to their website: www.busybodybook.com to just buy one, too. Happy planning!

1 comment:

  1. Those planners look great. I checked out the website too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!