Saturday, August 11, 2007

Tucker James and Mom

Just Granny here......Jess trusted me to update her blog tonite. What was she thinking? I had hoped to post pictures but can't get my camera to upload with her software. Guess you will have to be patient til she gets home. After a rough start Tucker is doing so much better. He has had just a remarkable turn around. Little pink cheeks and feet. Believe me when I tell you that they weren't pink last night! He is just a little pumpkin!! How could he not be? We even got to see his eyes today! I am enjoying my evening with the 3 boys at home tonite. I think it is time for them to put Grandma to bed. I am tired. You would think that I did all the work......not Jess. I would like to personally thank everyone who has been helping Jess in any way. Kelly and Kathy you are awesome! She is so lucky to have you in her life. To the people from Tim and Jessie's church... thank you for all of your prayers (they are working).Keep them coming! To the girls where I work........Thank you for "kicking me out" on Friday. I am so glad that I was able to experience Tucker's birth with my daughter. I know that Tim wishes that he would have been able to be here but sometimes things don't go as we plan. Babies have a mind of their own. He will be here for the important part.........loving, caring for and being here for all of the other things that will come in life. I guess it is time for me to stop rambling. Feeling very emotional tonite(can you tell?) ;.) Love Granny Happy Anniversary Tim and Jess!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad everyone is going good! Congrats Tim & Jess and a big welcome for Tucker! Let me know if there is anything I can do from out here in CO. :) You are all in my thoughts and I can't wait to meet litttle Tucker!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Jess. Mom emailed me and told me you had the little guy- CONGRATS! Four boys and Tim- all that testosterone in the house- how do you do it...LOL? Anyways, hope you're all doing great, and hope to see you sometime soon.

    Love all,
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to your Grandma for giving us an update on how everything is.So happy to hear everyone is doing good!Take it easy,relax and enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!