Monday, August 20, 2007

I think we're alone now....

In the 10 days since I've had Tucker, the house has always had someone here....to either watch the boys or to help me. While it's been MUCH APPRECIATED!! It's nice to have a chance to now start our new routines, adding Tucker to the ruckus around here. Tim's sister, Stephanie, was kind enough to come out with her girls for a few days and we were able to spend some down time with the kids and also to get a little work done. Tucker's room was in a complete state of chaos when Steph arrived and I was in no condition to do anything about it. I was planning on waiting until Tim got home (one more week!!) but didn't really want to do that, either. Steph was a WONDERFUL help and moved everything out of the room, swept, then I was able to spackle and texture the walls and by that night we were able to paint. It only took the two of us 45 minutes to paint 3 walls and touch up the fourth. One wall is a black raspberry color and the other 3 are gray. It's so nice in there now!! Have a look-see:
On top of work, the kids all had a good time playing together, too. It was so nice to have the time together........

And now I get to figure out how to do this with 4 boys and only one set of hands....LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN!!

1 comment:

  1. The room looks great! Thank God for family, eh?!

    He's so cute, I wish I lived near you so I could snuggle him :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!