Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Riley's Big Day...

Is tomorrow. We're registering him for preschool.....well, hopefully, Kindergarten, but for sure preschool. I have all the papers ready to go and sitting here. He's excited, too. I'm gonna push them to get him into Kindergarten, so hopefully that will go well. We think he's ready, we have teacher friends that think he's ready, so PRAY they are willing to test him and that he does well. I'm sure he will. How many 4 year olds do you know that can spell, read a few words and recognize upper and lower case letters and know their sounds?? Anywho, that's going on tomorrow at 2. I'll follow up after that!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!